Open to all nationalities aged from 2 months to 4 years old
Our staff is well qualified and experienced in the art of raising children. A registered nurse is available on campus during school hours And there are monthly visits by an experienced physician.
A detailed file on your child health will be maintained at the Nursery in accordance with the UAE law.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Nursery begins at 8:00 am, we request Parents to be on time.
- Please inform the office whenever a child is sick, going on vacation or leaving the school.
- We encourage and appreciate communication with Parents and Teachers.
- To maintain order and discipline we would appreciate if parents drop and pick the students at the designated drop and pick up point.
- We encourage children to bring healthy food to school. For safety reasons please do not send any kind of nuts to school.
- School will remain open throughout the year except on Friday and Public holidays.
- Child's passport and Visa page copy
- Passport size photograph ( 4 pcs)
- Immunization Card (copy)
OPEN WHOLE YEAR except Public HolidaysContact Us!
Nursery and Daycare Monthly Fees
- Nursery Fee: 7,500 AED/PER TERM
- Registration Fee: 750 AED (One Time Payment)
- Medical Fee: 250 AED (Yearly)
- Details of Nursery Fee Here
- Sunday Till Thursday
- Nursery: 8:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
- Day Care: 12:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Day Care for Babies: 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.