At Adventure Kids Nursery we provide personalised attention in an environment of love and care. Learning at Adventure Kids Nursery becomes a joyous experience for both the child and the teacher. We nurture the children through an integrated Early Learning Curriculum with ample opportunities to excel in all areas of development.
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social & Emotional Development
- Communication & Language Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts & Design
Every child is unique and a little genius in the making! We believe that the children have the capability of absorbing knowledge, learning and blossoming into successful individuals. For a young child learning is the highest form of play.
Nice warm atmosphere makes us feel confident and calm that everything is OK. Ms Lisa and the team are AWESOME! Ladies thanks so much for such a help!!
Mesila Tomadin -- Isabella’s Mum
Adventure Kids Nursery is a fantastic place – I feel confident and happy to leave my child behind. I have seen positive changes in my child and highly recommend them to everyone.
Nasreen Waqas -- Momina’s Mum
Great Management!! So much concern and care to the children and really good communication with Parents.
Janice Venice -- Xiamara’s Mum
I’ve put my second child at the Nursery this year. I love the way they care for the babies and their friendly manner towards parents. It is a great facility and is so clean and well maintained. Special thanks to the Nurse and nannies who take care of my little baby – I feel the love in their care!
Reem Azzam -- Yaseen’s mum
An appointment must be made to visit the nursery. Please call the Admissions Office at 04 39416 83 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm Sunday - Thursday to schedule a Nursery visit and appointment for admission.
Nursery tours can be booked between 9 am to 1 pm Sunday to Thursday. Note, Nursery tours are for prospective parents only.
Parents are requested to be prompt in attending their Nursery appointment and tour.
Click here to BOOK Nursery Tour
- In order to start the class on time, breakfast for the whole Nursery is at 09:00 hrs.
- Please inform the office whenever a child is sick, going on vacation or leaving the school.
- To maintain order and discipline we would appreciate if parents drop and pick the students at the designated drop and pick up point.
- We encourage children to bring healthy food to school. For safety reasons please do not send any kind of nuts to school.
- School will remain open throughout the year except on Friday and Public holidays.
Parents must complete the Online Admissions Application and pay a one time Registration Fee of AED 1000/- in order for their Admission Application to be processed.
The following documents must be submitted in time with the online application and/or physically handed to the Admission's Office.
- Child's passport and Visa page copy
- Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph ( 4 pcs)
- Immunization Card (copy)
The following documents can be submitted prior to start of class:
- Copy of Sponsor’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Sponsor’s Passport
- Copy of Sponsor’s U A E Residence Visa
- Copy of Father's Passport & UAE Residence Visa
Note: To ease the registration process, please ensure that you bring copies of the above mentioned documents to the Nursery.
Click here for Admission Form
Our Admission Office will provide you with Nursery fee structure and various option available.
We cater to the needs of all working parents by customising the afternoon hours to suit your schedule.
- Sunday to Thursday, throughout the year!
- Nursery Timing: From 8am to 1pm
- After School Care: Available from 12pm to 7pm
- Daycare for Babies: Available from 8am to 7pm